Bleach Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Information.

A few things to know about our forum and Starting out.
-------------

- If your new to this forum, then we welcome you to our Bleach RPG

-Please, before you do anything, read the Rules/Guides. (Linked directly above)

-Questions always occur on forums, that is why we have a section for that. Or you may PM a Staff member.
The Staff.

Affiliates.

Our Button.
Fifth Division Roster Affiliate4

Moving Affiliates.

-
©opyright.

Forum © Forumotion
Characters and Ideas © Their owners
Bleach © Tite Kubo
Site Layout © Respected Makers
Banner/Rank Graphics © Jikoku Toukai
Base System Ideals © NWOTN 2.0

Fifth Division Roster

Go down

Fifth Division Roster Empty Fifth Division Roster

Post by Xan Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Name Rank Zanpaktou Name Duties
Zanmato KazuraCaptain SuiginchuuN/A
N/ALieutenant N/A N/A
N/A 3rd Seat N/A N/A
N/A 4th Seat N/AN/A
N/A 5th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 6th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 7th SeatN/A N/A
N/A 8th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 9th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 10th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 11th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 12th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 13th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 14th Seat N/A N/A
N/A15th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 16th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 17th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 18th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 19th Seat N/A N/A
N/A 20th Seat N/A N/A

5th Division, Kidou Tactics & Control
The captain of the 5th Division is also captain of the Kidou Corps; one of Soul Society’s two other military fractions except for the Gotei 13.
Members of the 5th are in general kidou experts, and are often stationed together with 11th Division members, 2nd Division assassins as well as 4th Division healers to form an all-around military group. They are also responsible for all sealing and magical workings inside Soul Society, as well as recording and storing any new kidou.

Basic Rules
1. Being a Lieutenant or 3rd Seat of 5th Division means that you must be more active than everyone else. But, all Seated officers must stay active.
2. Inactivity wont be tolerated. You will loose your position if you become inactive. If you will become inactive for some time then pm to me and you won't lose your position.
3.Duties can be changed all the time. I will PM the member who's duties I have changed if I change them. Duties in table are special duties, like a task to be done around the Seireitei.
4. Listen to your superiors. Any disobedience will not be tolerated and will result in your position being removed along with punishment being dealt.
5. In order to obtain a higher Seat you must talk to the Captain and the seat above you, and the Captain will make a fight for you both, the winner will either stay at their current seat, or go up a seat.
6. I want friendly people in Fifth Division, those who will be respectful to all, regardless of whether they are from the world of the living, or the Seireitei, those who will help other Shinigami when their assistance is requested, and most importantly, won't embarrass the Fifth Division.
Xan
Xan

Forum Position : Creation Moderator

Character sheet
Character Name: Zanmato Kazura

Back to top Go down